1. A pass in plus two or equivalent examination in any group not less than 45% marks in the aggreate in the qualifying examination for General Category and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes.
2. 50% of the seats shall be filled by the University and Remaining 50% by the Management on the basis of merit.
3. Fees once remitted cannot be refunded under any circumstances. No transfer certificate shall be issued to those from whom there are any dues to the college.
4. A student who discontinues his studies; after closure of admission will have to remit fee for 3 years.
5. Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.200 on all working days.
6. Ragging is totally prohibited in the institution in accordance with the UGC regulations.
7. The principal may refuse to grant admission to any candidate without assigning any reason.