Application FormDownload Application Form
Mode of Admission
50% of seats are on centralized allotment basis and the remaining 50% belong to the management quota.
1. A pass in plus two or equivalent examination in any group with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination for general category and 40% marks in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste/ tribe.
2. Fees once remitted cannot be refunded under any circumstance. Transfer certificate will not be issued to those from whom there are any dues to the college.
3. A student who discontinues his studies after the closure of admission will have to remit fee for 3 years.
4. Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.200 on all working days.
5. The principal may refuse admission to any candidate without specifying any reason.